OUR GOAL: A vibrant and thriving neighborhood business district
that is a great place to work, shop and live.
NEBBA is an volunteer group of businesses and property owners from the NE Broadway Business District (MLK to 37th Ave.) that is supported by membership dues. We collaborate to keep our our businesses strong and successful, while promoting, preserving and strengthening our community.
• NEBBA's annual events greatly increased customers and revenue by double and triple-digit percentages at participating businesses during Ladies Night Out (December) and the Summer Super Sale (July).
• Saved district businesses thousands of dollars by reducing proposed fees and removing overly-burdensome
rules in the proposed Portland Street Fund.
• Improved Nebroadway.com with more useful information and resources for businesses and residents of the surrounding neighborhoods to help brand Northeast Broadway as Everything for Everyday! Increased the reach of our Facebook page to better connect area businesses with thousands of customers on the Web.
• Launched the NE Broadway/Weidler Alliance: NEBBA is co-chairing this group to leverage future district investment
and explore a vision for the NE Broadway/Weidler Corridor with our neighbors.
• In 2014-15, we received $5,000 in grant funding from Venture Portland to strengthen the business district’s marketing, initiatives and help put on the Summer Super Sale.
• NEBBA received a Spirit of Portland Award in 2012 from the City of Portland as Business District Association of the Year. The award recogned our many successes in supporting the Northeast Broadway Business District and working with our neighbors to strengthen connections.