Join NEBBA Today - It's a Great Investment in Your Business
Membership dues are $100 per calendar year and support our marketing and promoting of NE Broadway/Weidler, advocating for the needs of businesses, putting on major annual events, networking happy hours and much more.
Fill out and print the Membership Form using the PDF link below.
If Paying by check (payable to NEBBA):
Mail your completed Membership Form to: NEBBA, 1631 NE Broadway #449, Portland, OR. 97232
You can also pay via Square over the phone or we can come by and swipe your card. Contact Murray Koodish at the email or phone below.
If paying by credit card, please mail your completed Membership Form to: NEBBA, 1631 NE Broadway #449, Portland, OR. 97232
Membership Benefits – What’s in it For My Business?
Increase Revenue with Marketing, Promotion and Signature Events:
• Increase your revenue and customer traffic by up to triple-digits – participate in two major annual sales and marketing events* with a record of proven success: the Summer Super Sale (July) and Ladies Night Out (December). NEBBA coordinates co-op marketing, advertising, PR, and other activities.
• Expand your business’s reach and visibility with NEBBA’s strategic advertising promoting the NE Broadway/Weidler business district to area neighborhoods and city-wide. Take advantage of marketing opportunities, including discounted advertising in local publications. Our nebroadway.com website and Facebook page highlight your sales, special events and the business district.
• Harness the power of the Internet with a premier listing on nebroadway.com. Paid members are placed at the top of categories, receive a bold name line, and a link directly to your website.
Work Smarter, Not Harder with Networking and Education
• Network with other district businesses and property owners and explore opportunities for collaboration over drinks and snacks during evening happy hour and morning coffee networking events. Celebrate the season (and your successful year) at the one holiday party you don’t have to plan!
• Attend low-cost (just $5!) trainings facilitated by national experts to help build your business; NEBBA’s Venture Portland membership enables you to attend.
• Stay up-to-date on district developments and City Hall policies – member meetings and other communication provide timely information and collect your ideas and feedback to shape our common community initiatives.
Stand Up For Your Business with Coordinated Advocacy
Fight for your business’s best interests! NEBBA is a powerful voice representing district businesses on critical issues. Our strong relationships with neighborhoods and local government, plus advocacy support from Venture Portland, help us deliver the message that the health and needs of businesses are critical to a vibrant NE Broadway/Weidler business district and a strong local economy. Some successes from the last year: We defeated a City of Portland neighborhood parking permit plan that did not guarantee customer and business parking, and forced changes to the Better Broadway project to ensure safe access to businesses
*Additional fees may apply.